Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dogs Night Out

The AKC sponsored program, Responsible Pet Ownership had an event here in P'cola called Dogs Night Out. There were all kinds of dogs, some I hadn't seen before except in pictures. The kids were having a blast petting them. We wanted to see the canine square dancers but got there too late. It was a fun time anyway. This is Aaron and Tori with a bloodhound. I wish I would've gotten his face, he was so cute! Then there was this little girl who obviously didn't want Aaron to take her picture in that lovely outfit.
The Great Danes and K-9 shepherds were out in full force, along with the border collies and poodles. The best thing was we found a big hulking teddy bear for Molly. Yeah, I know he already had a mate but who knows, maybe she was his sister. Molly would have loved him. His father played Beethoven in the movie 'Beethoven's Second' so maybe Molly would have been impressed. How would you like to go through life never meeting anyone who measured up to being your mate. I showed her his picture and she just groaned and went back to sleep so maybe not. Here he is with his 'sister' and........

here he is with Molly after Aaron did some editing. It's a match made in heaven!

Ok, I think I need sleep.

4 comments:

pair dog said...

He & Molly would've been perfect for eachother!! I just wish we would've gotten his name.

But yeah, that was a blast! We were in doggy heaven.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Molly had her stuff removed remember? I doubt she is interested.

Ren Allen said...

Awww... good 'ol Molly , whose bark is MUCH worse than her bite. Ok, she never bit me, but that deep bark sure made me jump.:)

Anonymous said...

Molly's got all the man she'll ever need in sweet little Fudge!! Of course she groaned at the idea of settling for less - bigger isn't always better.