Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Birthday



Yesterday was my birthday and the kids made a cake for me. Think they have enough candles on there? Sheez, like I can blow out that many candles! I think they did a great job and it was delicious.

We went shopping, hit a few sales, almost ran out of gas sitting in the ridiculous traffic jam by the mall and grilled out. Aside from having to reformat Brandon's computer after trying everything under the sun to save his stuff, it was a pretty relaxing day. My personal computer tech support, Chico, is probably sleep deprived today after staying up half the night giving me suggestions and trying to help. I hate working on computers! Brandon now has a working computer with absolutely nothing on it. All of his videos and everything are gone gone gone. Reminder to self: Back up your hard drive!

We really wish we were at the Live and Learn conference but Albuquerque was way out of our reach. Maybe next year when it will be in North Carolina. We had such a great time there last year. Being around so many unschoolers was unbelievable. It's hard to find like minded people for us and at the L&L there are hundreds in one place for a few blissful days. There's nothing like it, we definitely have to go next year.

Pics of last years conference. Scroll down to the blue box at the bottom of the page.

No comments: