Monday, September 04, 2006

What a Beaut' His Life Was

Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter died yesterday. In life, he lived his passion, making great strides in conservation and showing us all just what can be accomplished when you do what you love. He will be missed. Thanks Steve, beautiful work.

Wikipedia on Steve Irwin

Interview with Steve

One of my favorite Steve quotes:

"And so I've been asked about philosophies of fatherhood and how to be a good parent and all that, and to tell you the truth, mate, all I do is just treat her exactly how I would want to be treated. She wants to have chocolate, Mum's not looking - "Here, have the whole block." And you know what? It works out. She's not a chubby, little, fat chocolate freak kid." -Steve Irwin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice LeaAnn ... I like the quote too, kinda goes along with how I see it with kids.

Chico

Ren Allen said...

He was SO awesome...I'm terribly sad that such a passionate, beautiful person is gone. What a great guy.