Thursday, September 28, 2006

I Know This Is Turning Into An art Blog but...

this is too cool. I Have finished my third doll and the difference in the face from the first one is amazing. (scroll down to see the first one) Practice definitely helps. That's not the cool thing though. Some background first, I took a picture of my new guy outside on the table, there is a fish bowl in the background. The trees behind me are reflected in the fishbowl. I wouldn't have ever noticed that but I sent the pic to Chico, whose hobby is photography by the way, and that's the first thing he noticed. Sooo, he had to open it in some picture manipulating program and play with it. He sent it back to me and it looks like a painting. It's so cool! My little man is brand new, less than a day old and he's already had his portrait painted and all.

Here are the pics I sent.























And here is what he sent back to me.















I don't know what he did but I like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that is so realistic. for a moment i had to scrutinise to see which are the paintings and which are not. :P