Sunday, April 20, 2008

I'm In Business!

My booth at Earth Day was a great start. The day was nice and sunny and the crowd was just as nice. Wednesday, before Earth Day, you know...the week I was trying to get things finished up and ready for my debut.....Caiden came down with the Chicken Pox which apparently he contracted from the immunization (which I think is lame but he's not my child so I have no say.) He had a fever, headache and just a few spots but he was a pretty miserable child during his stay here. He stayed because he wasn't ready to give up his time at grandmas over a measly childhood disease and we had a good time, ate lots of popsicles and got everything ready and actually made it to the Earth Day celebration in time.
I had a lot of sales and got lots and lots of contacts for the future. I was totally exhausted, beat up, mentally and physically but after a good nights rest I now need to felt more soap because by noon I had signed up for another. We'll be at the Old Spanish Trail Festival in Crestview in two weeks. Yeah, I'm a bit nuts, figured I might as well put myself over the edge so I'm looking for more.
Tori got a shirt that fits her well. It says "Tree hugging dirt worshipper".

Pictures of the booth.


1 comment:

Ren Allen said...

I love it, I love it, I LOVE it!! Dang, wish we could have been there. I need that shirt too.:)